Hi Gurus,
We are planning to fix the famous Multiple Browser Windows/Tabs
sharing the same session issue  by using Javascript & Jquery

Here is the proposed solution
1)use jQuery to register body or window onLoad event
2) Then have Java Script function on load that would look for the
existing window that contains a predefined piece of information such
as title or some hidden div or other element
3)If such common marker is found that means we already have window
opened in which case we need to pop-up Java Script alert notifying
user that multiple windows are not supported yet.
4)Message should also say something like "click OK to close the
window"
5)Then when user clicks OK we should close the window or navigate to
some common error page

Any pointers/suggestions  on how to do this with code snippet will be
greatly appreciated