I had initially set the font-size using pixels in 3 places in the
css.

I switched those over to em units.

However, this problem is still happening in Firefox.
I also have been going over every bit of code in the js, the css, and
the html, and I am stumped.

The example on the superfish page using supersubs works in all
browsers, so I copied it all over and tried again, to no avail.

Any ideas folks?

Does anyone in these parts know who created this Super Subs plug in
and how I could contact them?

Thanks a lot!
Andy