Hi there,

I just started making great use of the JQuery UI components and must
admit, they are *awesome*. I am however having some trouble trying to
figure out how to modify my accordion code so that I can support
dynamic loading of content.

So for example when the user clicks to load the accordion bar it
should open up and display a "Loading conversation" message then
actually render the JSON data in a particular way.

I was thinking of tackling this by calling a function which adds the
the div information with my HTML.

What I'm wondering is how can I detect when the panel is triggered?
Moreover I need to pass a piece of information to the JSON request
that will know what to look for. You see I'm trying to use accordion
as a make-shift thread viewer, so when the person clicks on it should
pass the thread ID, retrieve the thread information then place it in
the panel.

I've look at the docs and I can't seem to find anything that would
help me. Maybe I should take a diff. approach?

Thanks,

David