Hi, Jörn, thanks alot for the reply.

Yes, that's exactly what I've tried.

This icon of mine lines up with other elements and it disrupted the
layout.

I didn't spend too much time on that because I thought it might be
possible to call the collapse action from anywhere

But no sweat, then I know and just need to mark things up a little
differently and/or some CSS trickery to make it play nice.

I also know I *could* change the eq() code in the treeview to change
the order which the links get their actions etc.

So thanks again for your time and for this great plugin.

Regards, Victor