I am hoping several jQuery people will post examples of their
programs, with explanations.  In any case, you can share
and learn from others on this group, if things go well.
(See the first 7 posts for the rationale for the new group.)

New group to display and share and explain examples of interactive
javascript programs for the Internet (i.e. full-blown browser
programs)

http://groups.google.com/group/realcomplangjsapps

This group should do a lot to clarify things about the major
libraries and to promote them as well. I am sure jQuery
will be seen well, if some show some apps using it here.

Please feel free to invite anyone who might be able to contribute