Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the right list for this posting, but Christian
Bach, creator of the tablesorter plugin, recommended I "email the
jquery list" to ask if anyone was interested in developing a custom
plugin or customizing the tablesorter plugin for a some work I need to
get done.  I need a hierarchical table sorting solution and I've
looked at a couple of javascript based solutions that are close, but
not quite there:

http://www.pengoworks.com/workshop/jquery/tablesorter/tablesorter.htm
http://www.hanpau.com/jquery/unobtrusivetreetable.php

They are tantalizingly close to what I need but do not meet all the
requirements.  The only working example I've found that pretty much
meets the requirement is at

http://scand.com/products/awtx/treetable/

but this is a full blown Java Applet, not at all a technology that I
want to introduce into our application.  We've standardized on jquery
(and tablesorter) and I'd like to keep it that way.

Is anyone available to do some consulting work now, modifying the
tablesorter plugin or developing one from scratch that will sort like
the example I cited above?

Thanks,
Jack
Jack Wells