I have a datastructure looking like this:
var customers = [
        { name: "A", projects: [{name:"val1",name:"val2",name:"val3"}] },
        { name: "B", projects:
[{name:"val1",name:"val2",name:"val3,name:"val4,name:"val5"}] },
        { name: "XXXX", projects: [{name:"val1",name:"val2"}] },
];

I use one autocomplete to set the name-values, and in another textbox
I'd like to use autocomplete to go through the previously chosen
customer to find the projects.

formatItem or formatMatch is propably the place to make this happen,
but how can I limit the data to just customers.projects, and for the
correct item?

Know there have been similar posts before, but didn't find anyone with
a clear strategy...

Thanx!