Hi

On 26 août, 16:25, "diego valobra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi , i had the same problem and i solved it including the function you need
> in the loaded page like this:

Thanks Diego for your help, but i already thought about this... and
there is still a problem...

Indeed,  if i want to have each content of my page wich is load by
Ajax, I will call the specific JS script for each content called

==> it creates a trouble with functions like toggle, etc... if you
visit 10 links on my page, you will have 10 JS script opened !

unless you know how to desactivate a JS at any time... : )

Any idea now.. : )

PS :
i found a plugin, livequery, but it doesn't seem to work, a script
like that :
$("#test_button").livequery("click", function(){
            alert("joe");
        }
will send alert on each click on my page, wherever i click