I have two input boxes: password and password confirmation.
The password confirmation has the following validation code:
equalTo: "Please enter the same password as above"

This works fine as long as the user enters the password first.
However, if the reverse happens and the user enters the confirm first,
the error message does not disappear when the user correctly completes
the password field. I noticed the same thing in the demo on the jquery
example for this feature so I am wondering if there is any work around?