Hi,

General:

I'm trying to access several elements on the page, some hidden, some
not.

When I try to call methods on these objects using each(), the process
dies because of the hidden elements.

Specific:

I'm trying to target several flash audio buttons within a "playTone"
div to tell them all to pause if they don't match an id:

var sSearch = ".playTone[id !='" + id + "'] > embed,.playTone[id !='"
+ id + "'] > object";
$(sSearch).each(function () { if (this) this.pause(); });

This works great if all the flash elements are showing. However, if
some are hidden in an expandable/collapsable list above, it no longer
works.

Is there a way to:

a. Keep the each() going on the visible elements.
b. Target only the visible elements.

Thanks in advance.