Hi Stefan,

I was wondering if you could help me with regards to your jQuery
DatePicker? Let me just say that this piece of work is fantastic, i've
extended it somewhat to ensure my requirements are embedded. I'm
having a difficulty with one area. When viewing the DatePicker in IE
7.0 the browser window loses focus and another window pops over it.
This only occurs when there is one browser tab open, if there is more
than one it works fine, the problem doesn't exist in FireFox.

I wondered if you'd come across this problem and if you knew how to
fix it? I believe it has something to do with the EYE code as when I
remove this it functions fine but the calendar no longer works
correctly.

If you could provide any guidence or help that would be superb and
very much appreciated. I can send you a copy of a zipped up version I
have been working if you need to see an example. I've looked at your
example and it doesn't appear to happen but then I've stripped my
version down to what yours is and it does occur. The problem isn't
related to just my machine, it also occurs on other peoples.

Thanks in anticipation,

Mat