I'm using jQuery autocomplete and here's my code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-1.2.6.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.autocomplete.js"></
script>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
$(document).ready(function(){

        $("#txtSearchBox").autocomplete("Autocomplete.aspx",
            {
            maxItemsToShow: 10,
            minChars: 3,
            delay: 40,
            width: 270,

//-->
</script>
<input type="text" ID="txtSearchBox" value="" />

This works fine actually but when I try to put this code in some other
page and start typing, I get no response (no auto-completion, no
suggestion layer).

It's OK in Firefox, Opera and Safari. The problem is only in Internet
Explorer.

I trace it using Firebug. Everything is OK, there is no error.

Do you have any idea?