Hey thanks, didn't know that tool, awesome =)

i was just using fiddler and there's  something bizarre happening
around here...

When i change the select box , sometimes the ajax execute sucefully,
showing response 200 on fiddler.
But most times its just don't respond... i click the select box and
fiddler shows nothing.

Well, it could just be a javascript mistyping, but The weird part is
that: if i place an alert after "function(data){ " ,
the alert is shown Everytime i click the select box.

I'll try to figure out whats happening, i think its related to the
paramenter i'm passing to get...