Kristaps ha scritto:
Hello,
Let me start with that I understand javascript well, but am not
experienced jquery user. So i found jquery UI autocomplete widget, but
reading docs I didnt found any options to pass remote data with $_POST
method, so I wonder if there is a way to accomplish such thing?

You can do this in 3 methods:

1- open the autocomplete file and search for $.ajax, then add this parameter:

type: "POST"

2- Modify the plugin to accept the type parameter and then call it with the type parameter

3- Insert in your code (this will affect all of your ajax calls that has not the type specified)

$.ajaxSetup({
 type: "POST"
});

Bye :)

--
gianiaz.net - web solutions
p.le bertacchi 66, 23100 sondrio (so) - italy