Hi Alex.

Thanks for the help. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong since the upload code
works fine if I don't use jquery. I can upload the file and store it as a
BLOB in the database. But this only works if I use the form and POST method
and letting the whole page load.

Anyway, thanks again. If I don't really find a fix, I might just settle with
letting the whole page load. Thanks :)

Best,
McBilly

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 10:36 PM, Alexandre Plennevaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]