on 8/31/08 12:50 AM, Tony at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello,
> The grid has build in fuctionality for validation. Also check the docs
> for formediting.
>
> Regards
> Tony
>
> On Aug 31, 8:06 am, "Steffan A. Cline" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Has anyone devised a way to have the grid use validate for the edit and add
>> forms?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Steffan

While it does, I need some of the increased functionality of Validate. For
example, you do not have an option for testing things via ajax or email
addresses, that is unless I missed them.

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 7 9 3 . 0 0 1 4 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
YAHOO : Steffan_Cline   MSN : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GOOGLE: Steffan.Cline             Lasso Partner Alliance Member