Good morning all,

I have a requirement to automaticly refresh a DIV with some content
from another URL every couple of seconds and was hoping to get your
opinions on how this is best handled.

For instance, I have a div which looks like this:

I dont need a full blown AJAX call as I simply want to fill this div
with the content from a remote file every few seconds, for instance. /
some_folder/my_div_content.html.

I've currently got a working Spry (sorry for swearing) example on the
page but as part of our move over to jQuery (woohoo) I'm looking for
your thoughts on how best to achieve this!?!

Many thanks for your thoughts guys,

Robert