My first jQuery project has me puzzled.  I have a page
http://twinflamingos.com/chris/chris.htm that throws an error when
any of the menu headers is clicked in Firefox.  In IE6 the drop-down
works
perfectly, but FF2 doesn't work and puts an error in the log.
Specifically it says:

Error: [Exception... "Could not convert JavaScript argument"
nsresult: "0x80570009 (NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_CONVERT_JS)"  location: "JS
frame :: http://jqueryjs.googlecode.com/files/jquery-1.2.6.js ::
anonymous :: line 871"  data: no]
Source File: http://jqueryjs.googlecode.com/files/jquery-1.2.6.js
Line: 871

I am relatively new to javascript and brand new to jQuery so this
information doesn't help me much.  Is this a bug?  Or is my coding
simply bad?  My html and css both validate at W3C.

If this is the wrong forum/list/group I apologize -- please direct me
to the proper place.

Thanks,

Larry Ludwick