Is there a quick way to have this parser available for any table i add
the tablesorter to, or do i have to add the tablesorter parser each
time the tablesorter is used.
On one of the pages i have the tablesorter code that applies the
parser and the parser code above it..

if i remove the parser code and stick it up in my header, for some
reason the parser doesnt function at all.
Maybe im getting some js problems i am not catching or seeing.. will
see...