On Sep 6, 9:07 am, "Jörn Zaefferer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> The jQuery UI accordion adds a selected-class for you. All left for
> you if to define the styles in your stylesheet. Maybe give that a try?
>
> http://ui.jquery.com/
>
> Jörn

Jörn, thanks for the suggestion. I did try that before implementing
Accordion, problem is, the new jquery1.2.6 broke the Gallerie and Tabs
that are still using 1.2.3 version. I thought that since my need for
this accordion is so simple, I don't want to add another accordion js
file as the 1.2.3.js with my code above can take care of the
accordion.

Still hope someone can help answer it, otherwise I will have to force
to try the ui :-(

sutra