Sorry, i didnt realize that i was writing in spanish. Here is the
traduction:

I had a trhouble with the .html() method, it seems to dont perform
successfully the append of <script> tags. Althought this code seems to
run fine, even if the html_data contains <script> tags
        $(document).ready(function() {
                $.ajax({
                        type: "POST",
                        url: "someurl.php",
                        dataType: "html",
                        success: function(html_data) {

                                        $
('#changeMe').html(html_data);

in some cases use to crash my application, just after the execution of
the script in the html_data. I couldnt find the conditions of the
crash but i change the jQuery library 1.2.3 in the line 152
changin this:
head.removeChild( script );
for this:
                        try{
                                head.removeChild( script );
                        }
                        catch(e){
                       }
and voila. fixed para ie6

pd: I try to include the 1.2.6 before do this, but it brought me a lot
of conflicts with the prototype library, so i decide to implement this
solution.