Hi Everybody! I have the following problem:

1. I have to load images to page from links
2. After (!) the image is loaded I have to get the dimensions of it

I have to catch the load event somehow, and after it retuning a value
to imgDim Array.

If I put an alert just after the image is rendered to dom - the
function works obviously (cuz the browser has time to load the image),
but this is not a solution this time.

My English is not the best - you can find the example here:
1. the "alert" version: http://www.capsule.hu/private/jquery_help/index.html
(so you can see what I really want)
2. the "load event" version:
http://www.capsule.hu/private/jquery_help/index2.html

I guess the problem is, that the function runs further while the load
event executes, so the return element is either not defined, or it's
very small... but I don't know how to solve this problem.

Please help me out somehow!
Thank You!

ps. The girls are for relaxing purpose - I went psycho after I spent
the whole afternoon whit this 'little' problem...