Except ... (sorry to come back on this one)

I'm trying to do something else ('growl' actually but that's not
important for the purposes of the issue) when the user checks/unchecks
the box

http://dev2.savingforchildren.co.uk/mjs/row_select_2.epl

As this demo now shows, when you check the box itself it does what
would be expected.  But when you click somewhere on the row, the
checked attribute doesn't actually get set (or at least not at this
point).

Thanks

Michael