I will try to be clearer...

The checkbox controls the hide/show toggle of the two divs.

Initially, the first div is visible and the name value for the input
field in it is 'data01'. The second div is hidden and the name value
of the input field in it is 'data02'.

When the checkbox is clicked the first div is hidden and the second
becomes visible. This works as planned using the code above.

However I also need the name values of the two input fields to swap.
So...

The first div becomes hidden and the name value for the input field in
it changes from 'data01' to 'data02'. The second div becomes visible
and the name value for the input field in it changes from 'data02' to
'data01'.

If the checkbox is then unchecked, it needs to switch back to it's
original state.

I hope this makes more sense.