Hello all,
I have two images on a page, one on top of the other. I'm using them to do a
rollover effect. One the top image I have a onmouseover event triggering a
jquery fadeOut(). On the bottom image I'm adding the onmouseout event
triggering the fadeIn() effect for the above image. The problem is that if
you rollover too fast the top image will fadeout, but the onmouseout event
won't fire for the bottom image. Is there a way to have the callback for the
fadeOut() check if the mouse is still over the image? I tried to explain as
best I could. Please email me if you need more info.

Thanks in advance,
Ronn