Hi,

Brilliant bit of work! Your example is just what I need for my PDA web
form. I use dreamweaver with php and mysql. I have a form that I need
to validate containing multiple rows of records. At the present moment
there is no extension from ADOBE that provide validation on multiple
records, which means I am on my own. I will admit that I am not a
coder, I simply design and develop dynamic web sites. I  have a select
field that I need to validate which appears on multiple rows. I
haven't got a clue how to implement this, because I have tried
amending your code but I keep getting Javascript errors. I feel like I
am grasping at straws and getting nowhere. Would you be able to amend
the code so that I could just drop it into my web page and change the
field name and form name. I also noticed that you had a limit on the
number of dynamic fields created, this is difficult for me to set
because I dont always know how many records need validation as this is
all done on the fly. I would be willing to pay or make a contribution
as I need to have this working as soon as possible.

looking forward to hearing from you

john henderson