Thanks for your comments.  Maybe it is the '$'.  That would be great
if it were that simple.  JQuery is new to me so I'm at a loss here.
I've placed the page online behind a password protected area.  If you
don't mind -- could you have a look?

http://www.idsconsulting.com/test5/tabid/569/Default.aspx

username:  test
password:  test123

You will see a tab called "TEST5" and a subpage called "subpage_1".
TEST5 has a simple feedback form that produces the conflict.  The
subpage is identical, but has no form.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

--Shawn