I am working on a website and I am trying to create a table. I plan to
use php to generate the table with data from the mysql database to
fill up the table however I want to set a max on that amount and if it
goes over I want to generate other pages or create on the fly links to
load to take the data that is in the table and load in the other data.

I can't fully explain it.

SO examples would be like ebay or any board form if you notice like on
ebay if you searched cars and you get all the listings of cars and
notice that their are links on top of the table saying
1,2,3,4,5,6,next

ect. How can I generate something like that where I can list data that
has been stored.

I just want to make a table which when it is to the limit it would
generate a link or something that would display the new information.

I was hoping I could do this with javascript.  SO  for example lets
say I have  100 posts listed but I want to make the code in a way
where it divides this 100 posts  into pages so if I can fit only 20
per page then this would mean I would need to generate 5 pages that
display 20 posts each page.

What could you suggest to me is the best way on  doing this??