Hi all

After many months of no-plugin-development, I added a new version of
jQuery.ScrollTo with 2 critical bug fixes and some nice features.

Here you can read the whole list of changes and also get the last
version:
   http://flesler.blogspot.com/2008/09/jqueryscrollto-14-released.html

If you want a summary:
- Fixed a recurrent bug when scrolling the window on Opera 9.5
- Ditto for Safari 3 (a different bug).

- Added full support for iframes, you can scroll the whole (mini)
window to an inner element.
- Added support for $(window).scrollTo() and $(document).scrollTo() to
scroll the window, instead of $.scrollTo().

And more... :)

For those using SerialScroll and/or LocalScroll, no problem should
arise if just replace your old ScrollTo with this one. I kept
backwards compatibility where needed.

Cheers
--
Ariel Flesler