Hi my name is Craig and I am a copywriter who has never done any
previous web design (so be kind)

In the past two weeks I have been trying to build a website for my
girlfriend who is a photographer. I have used a plugin called
stepCarousel from dynamic drive for the gallery- after some misses I
finally got that to work in IE.

See my example at: www.tessaholding.co.za/home.html

Next I used the tabs ui plugin to make the content tabbed and to fade
in and out. However I didn't want the tabbed navigation, i wanted to
link from a seperate div to the tabbed content. As I haven't done any
javascript, css or html before this it's been a bit of a steep
learning curve.

Anyway I got it to work the way I want it to in Firefox, but when I
tested it in IE, Opera and Chrome. Only the stepCarousel script seems
to work, the tabs donnot function and in IE's case, the positioning is
completely broken.

See my example at: www.tessaholding.co.za/testing/home.html

The galleries at this point are all the same images, I will change
them later, if I can get this all to work. Otherwise I may have to pay
someone else to build this thing for me and get the credit from my
girlfriend...

Oh yes I also tried to get a rollover fade in header to work, but that
also only works in Firefox and not in IE, see my example here:
www.tessaholding.co.za/test/test.html

Thanks in advance for any help, any at all!