Ed Summers...  I know him!  In fact I like him too!   I worked with Ed and
the OSI team to create the World Digital Library Prototype (and used jQuery
in fact).

I have to be in New York for that date but please give OSI my kindest
regards and let them know I wish I could join you all.

PS I also used jQuery with another project at LOC which is in UX testing now
and have recently been contracted for a third.  Wish I could take all the
credit but jQuery really was the key.

Thatcher

--
Christopher Thatcher