Ya I do have that and seen it before I currently do have it and have
colored it.

The problem is that the image map has links to state web pages I don't
want to have to create a web page for every state.  It would  take up
room and it really doesn't need.

I want something that I can just have the user click the state and
then it would send using the post method to my php script so I can go
in mysql and do a search and generate a list of stuff that is posted
in that state and then take out the image map and load the table that
has the list in.
I would also have a button that when click it would take  you back to
the image map.

So instead of making 50 html pages I would just used what the person
selected and just display the list in a table while the image map is
tooken off.

This will allow us to save space and also make one script that can do
this.

this is what I want.  I seriously can't afford creating 50 different
html pages for each state... I don't have the memory space for it.

I do have memory space but planned to be used by users.