Howdy pardners,

I run a busy Facebook app.  Recently I redesigned some of the UI so
that it relies on javascript and jquery. These UI components are
loaded in iframes.

Examining the logs, it's clear that about 15% of my users are unable
to use these new interfaces. I am tearing my hair out trying to figure
out the problem. Specifically, $.ajax calls don't seem to be
executing.

I have tested every browser, and I'm unable to reproduce the problem.
(Yeah, 15% is about right for IE6, but 1. IE6 seems to work just fine,
and 2. Gglytics tells me that only 12.7% of my users are using IE6.)

Is it possible that 15% of the people out there have javascript turned
off?  Any other ideas or gotchas I should check?

Ben