Hi,
I've modified the Shadowbox plugin so that I could have mac-like navigation
with my thumbnails. I've incorporated jqDock.
Everything works as expected on the first image from the gallery. But when
the image changes for the second image in the gallery the jqDock plugin's
not working anymore. Here's the bit of code that works on the first show:

if(options.displayCounter && options.counterType == 'thumb' &&
options.counterThumbType == 'mac')
{
     $(document).ready(function() {

$("#shadowbox_counterthumb").jqDock(options.counterThumbMacConfig);

If I'm getting this right, the hook is not there anymore because of the DOM
changes. I've faced this with .aspx pages and I the following solved my
problems:
Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManager.getInstance().add_endRequest(MyHookFunction);

Is there a way to do the same using a plain html page ?

Thanks