I have read through a few other posts and blog entries on getting
jQuery to function properly (effects) on the iPhone. I tried a few
libraries to help develop on the iphone but I keep returning to my
beloved jQuery. Everything else is lines and lines of code while
jQuery can do it in a single line.

The only thing that doesn't work properly is the effects. Sliding,
animating and other effects do not emulate properly on the iPhones
safari browser. I did some reading and it seems that the interval in
jQuery is 20ms where as it should be atleast 80 to function properly
on the iphone's browser.

Has anyone out there got the effects in jQuery or jQuery UI to
function smoothly?.

Thanks