Hi ricardo,

i tried this before,but set option attribute can only let first box
selected on "B"
it won't trigger second box get data from database.
second box won't change until you click on the first box and select
other options

all i want is first box selected on "B" and second box selected on
"B2" automatically when page loaded.

i still added  selected="selected"  on option "B".
here is the sample page
http://sskes.damimi.org/test/

thanks anyway.