ye your right, it works as long as i set the visibility to visible in
IE itself. if i do that in my .html script it doesn't work. but i
guess it's the same as when i right-click one of the picture and
choose "properties" it works too.

i noticed somehow the space between the picture's becomes smaller when
i set the visibility to visible in IE or right click a picture and
then it works.