Hi,
The easy option is if you could define what the maximum number of
addresses you can enter. For this you would not need javascript. CGI
(for example perl) would be sufficient. You would create a table of
input elements where each row represents an address.
If not it is a little complicated. You have to make a table with one
input row. Then when clicking on a button you have to add another row
in the table with input fields (with the append function).

Anyway on the server side you would get them in input fields (cgi-
>param). Afterwards you could push them into a hash.
This is a general answer.
Hope it helps,
David