I've been using Kevin Lucks datepicker for the past few months, and I
was trying to figure out how to make it a 'range' datepicker when I
came across
http://www.eyecon.ro/datepicker/
The naming will probably get confusing, but this is a really nice
range picker.

I am having one problem with it though.
When I show multiple calendars on my page (3), I've got is showing
last month, this month, and next month, but I'm trying to get the code
to show this month, next month, following month as there is no point
in having history on my site.

The section of code which defines which calendars to display is
[code]
        for (var i = ; i < options.calendars; i++) {
                                        date = new Date(options.current);
                                        date.addMonths(-currentCal +i);
                                        tblCal = cal.find('table').eq(i+1);
                                        switch (tblCal[0].className) {
                                                case 'datepickerViewDays':
                                                        dow = formatDate(date,
'B, Y');
[/code]

changing to 'date.addMonths(currentCal +i)' starts at next month, and
everything else I've tried screws everything up.

Any idea how to change this code to show this month?