It seems that there is some issues with this under Internet Explorer.
The DIVs load fine, but the text is missing from the scroll pane, and
there is no actual slider (although the scroll track is present).

It's a bit late for me to look into it now, but if look at the above
page using FF, it render fine, then check it in IE, and you'll see
what I mean.

-R.