Hi everyone,

I'm having a tiny issue with jQuery cycle that I'm hoping someone may
be able to help out with. I have a page has multiple slide shows in
it, and have written a little script to loop over and implement the
function. I'd also like to diplay the current slide number under each
sideshow ("2 of 5 images").

I tried a few ways to go about this (using the variables that should
be floating around pager or prevNextClick). Neither worked. In the
past I've had success with idx etc., but am not sure where I've lost
my way this go around. Any ideas on how to get this working?

Thanks much in advance.

Test page: http://animalattraction.poccuo.com/mypack_test.html

$(document).ready(function() {

var total = 4;
var slideShow = 0;

for(var i=1;i<= total;i++) {
     slideShow = "#s"+i;

    $(function(){
                $(slideShow).cycle({
                  timeout: 0,
                  speed: 500,
                  fx: 'fade',
                  prev: slideShow + '_prev',
                  next: slideShow + '_next',
                  before: function() {
                     var currentSlide = '?';
                     var countTotal = $(slideShow).children().size();
                     var countDisplay = slideShow + '_current';
                     $(countDisplay).html(currentSlide + " of " + countTotal + "
images");