I'm making something that involves loading an HTML page with $.ajax(). I want
to get the content of the page title and the content of the body, so I did
$(page).find("title").text(), but that doesn't work (returns ""). I tried
getting the content of the body, which also didn't work. I tried getting the
html(), and it returned null. However, I tried to get the content of the
divs on the page, and it worked fine. I know it has a body and a title,
since I had it alert out the contents of the page as a test. Can anyone help
me?
-MindstormsKid