I didn't realise .nextAll existed!

I was using this -

$("dt.solution").click(function() {             // This is for toggling multiple
dd elements
        var obj = $(this).next();                       // when you click
dt.solution
        while (obj.is("dd")) {                          // it captures the next
element (dd) as a
variable
                obj.toggle();                           // then until the next
element ceases to be a dd
                obj = obj.next();                       // it toggles the
element contained in the
variable (dd)
        }                                                       // then it
flips onto the next one!
        return false;
});