absolutely!

www.weberseguros.com/productos.php

its the div with the border on the bottom with contact details... when
you click on any product link it expands and when you click on the
"Volver al Menu de Productos" link its supposed to shrink back to its
original size...
im considering just refreshing the page because its in position when
the section opens if you're using IE, specially because the whole
thing just doesn't work so nicely in terms of the menu resizing to fit
the contents (in fact it doesnt work at all) but since i made this
website pretty much for free for a family member (that lives in spain
btw hence the spanish) im not gonna spend too much time on minor
details like that :)