From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Richard W
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 3:36 AM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] i was patient, now i'm frustrated

How long does it take to sort out hosting issues?
1 month, 2 months?
I've been reading all the comments from frustrated developers who are unable
to do their job because the jQuery site does not load. I thought those
people should understand the situation and be patient.
Now it's my turn to complain, because now this is affecting my job.
Media Template obviously don't have the knowledge or capacity to correctly
host a high traffic site. What's the problem, really, i'm curious why this
SERIOUS issue has not been resolved after so long?