Hi Rey,

Its not an easy option but its reasonable, so I'll test it.
For now, my tests confirm what Michael said, the array.call its the
picky line, I removed it and everything is working fine again, if
someone can make a call to John Resig :D asking if its ok if we remove
that :)

So I'm with 3 options right now (easier first):
1) Patch my jquery
2) Downgrade my jquery
3) Update Scriptaculous

Keep the suggestions coming, and I'm very thankful to all of you, this
is a great b-day gift for me :)