try this plz

$(document).ready(function() {
   $('a.view').hover(function() {
      $(this).stop().fadeTo ('normal', 1);
   }, function () {
      $(this).stop().fadeTo ('normal', 0.33);

eewan wrote:
I'm trying to make script that has faded  image at start 30%, after
hover sets opacity to 100% and on mouse out puts it back to 30%.
so i did this:

                                 $(document).ready(function(){
                                    $('a.view').fadeTo('fast', 0.33);

                                        $('a.view').mouseover(function () {

$(this).fadeTo('normal', 1);
                                        });
                                        $("a.view").mouseout(function () {

$(this).fadeTo('normal', 0.33);

Problem appears because i have 15 elements and when i hover over them
fast few times script gets bugged and repeats that process xx times.
I want to repeat effect only when fadeout is finished :)
mycitysolutions.com - address so u can understand it better :)

Thx in advance