If I do this with CLone then all my prossesing is with the clone but I
need to have a selector in the Original one not in the Clone so
changing and modifying the clone is not necessary ,the only way is get
a Clone of THe Span Then Remove the Span and then get the content of
the P do some changes on it , after that add the Span again And I
think this is not the right way to Deal with this ...
I'm still working on thiws and waiting for the best way to it
Thanks Pedram