on 9/30/08 2:03 PM, Klaus Hartl at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On 30 Sep., 18:25, "Steffan A. Cline" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Thanks for the quick answer! I did realize that the issue was that the items
>> did not exist at the time of binding. I am new to jQuery and am trying to
>> understand all the nice amenities we have now in comparison to hand coding
>> all of this.
>>
>> I tried to implement your example as a drop in and it seemed to make no
>> difference. Was there supposed to be more for me to add?
>
> Yes there was... :)
>
> The line where you initialize the dialog must be repeated in the load
> callback. Theoretically that is, because I'm not sure how the jqModel
> plugin works. But I just learned that you can safely reinitialize a
> modal, thus the following code should work (albeit untested):
>
> $(function() {
>
>      var dialogify = function() {
>          $('#dialog').jqm({ajax: '@href', trigger: 'a.details'});
>      };
>      dialogify();
>
>     $('#tabs > ul').tabs({
>         load: dialogify,
>         fx: { height: 'toggle', opacity: 'toggle' }
>     });
>
> });
>
> HTH --Klaus

No dice. It does not even bind at all now. Not sure why. I'll have to play
around with some more. Any other ideas? I'll see if I can find a way to post
an example. Problem is the live data. :(

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 7 9 3 . 0 0 1 4 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
YAHOO : Steffan_Cline   MSN : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GOOGLE: Steffan.Cline             Lasso Partner Alliance Member