Hi everyone...

[FULL width across the entire page needed]

Loving Superfish....

got the basic example up... just need to to go RIGHT across the entire
screen even if there's just the 4 menu items on the left. Also i'd
like to remove the padding and be able to have it totally at the top
of the page...
I have'nt been able to figure out, yet.... how to get it to go full
width...

Can anyone tell me what I change in the css?
Geez, that does feel like a silly question though it could be one of
those ones that takes a day or so for me...
AND, I've just had the most terrific week and a bit really getting
into JQ, so maybe I'm a little weary.

Thanks whatever happens!